New challenge: stress count (progress)

I never took out the free trial before :grin:

1 Like

Why a subscription, just buy yourself one month to try it out, that is just 6$

1 Like

Sorry if iā€™m noob but what do you mean about motion detection?

1 Like

Well, i am sorry, Dave - but pros canĀ“t do itā€¦ :wink: HAL9000
We can use it as an output but there isnĀ“t any long time measurement and/or statistics ā€¦

The idea is very nice and it would be useful maybe, but i donĀ“t see any way to reach such an ambitious goal.

But i can be wrongā€¦

You can combine the heartrate value to text output or colorchange or visibility of itemsā€¦there are douzends of possibilities. but the only read the simple heartrate measurement from the watch in the moment.

Greetings, GAUSS.

2 Likes

@alsx65 Sorry I liked this then promptly went to sleep . By Motion Detection stuff I am talking about using Data from the Accelerometer and Gyro sensors that most watches have but behave very differently from what one would expect .
I would not count you as a Noob with over 5K followers but having said that we all have Lots to Learn .

1 Like

Thx for explanation,iā€™m always in confusion between accelerometer and gyro ,till now i only use accelerometer in some faces for reflection or wrist objects control ,had to learn about gyro.About noob dont look at followers, iā€™m still a noob :grin::grin:

2 Likes

Respect . @alsx65 In the eyes of the Inventors that Carved parts for watches out of Sheet Brass by hand all those years ago what we do here is a Just a Joke. However Great FUN . Gyro cannot be simulated on the apps and works differently from Accelerometer. I will Publish a test for you to look at and take it down when it falls off the list .

2 Likes

Synced and Watch tested ,perfect example,as i commented i look into tomorrow than i let you know before to take down

2 Likes

:joy: :rofl: Sorry, had to be done :rofl: :joy:
@alsx65 and @russellcresser
NoobsRUs Gif 01

3 Likes

:+1::grin::grin::grin::beer:

2 Likes

now iā€™m feeling less noob hahahahah ,thx @russellcresser for the accel gyro lesson , finally the starship has a more arcade wrist movement

4 Likes

Like me you havenā€™t figured out the asteroid ecplodion yet.Please let me know if you get that sequence. Yours is so much better than mine.

3 Likes

Asteroid explosion can be done with pro feature only beccause with var you can activate actions,as free is possible make some random explosion

1 Like

We should look at Clamping that. I keep losing it . Beautiful original Vector Scanned Graphics . i would invert your Y axis . The ship is floating like a bubble at the moment . I would preferer it to roll like a steel ball .

In you case Rob you could get an effect by sec angle + xx && minute Angle = xx . I can make you a tiny animation if you like . Could do the same for Alberto but extremely complex Maths . The watch knows where every thing is on the screen because we gave it instruction to put stuff there .
Just trying to hit something is fun enough .

1 Like

I tryed to give the most close move looking,May be i have to slow down a bit more the y and quick the x .When i play at it long long long time ago i jeep looping the ship y direction to survive :grin:obviously i was a bad player :sob::sob:,
A quick link to a gameplay video

2 Likes

@alsx65 . See a test here with the Axis Clamped . I have used Raw on the Y axis as I feel it works better .

Let me know what you think .

2 Likes

And here i become a noob again :grin:iā€™m not able to sync it by phone,iā€™m not on PC till tomorrow

2 Likes

Weird it should not show as sync able . It is a Draft . I will publish it any way . Let me know when you have seen it . No rush . Always Plenty to do . :thinking: :roll_eyes: :full_moon_with_face: :grinning:

2 Likes

Synced and tested, love the clamp work,need to copy it tomorrow, than i gotta in mind to make also the game ship move out up and come in down and right left, now time to sleep a bit , thx again for your passion

2 Likes