New Chrono style watch with dual-time zone

Hey Guys, playing around with a published vintage chrono style (Renaud Vint '56) and wanted to add a little more weight and purpose and arrived here:

Really want to have dual time zone (+7 / or -5) hours is very useful to me (complication at ‘6’).

Side note:
Am I right in thinking there’s no way to make the second time-zone assignable (other than an immutable value added to the complication hour hand)…, so I’ll need to load up a different version for GMT?

Cheers

R

I don’t have pro features to mess around with so I can’t answer your questions but I love how it looks!

Hey KV, Thanks. It’s always a pleasant surprise when a little re-cycling / dev design work arrives at something worthwhile (and not Frankenstein)…, of course you never know where it will take you, but that’s half the fun.

As for dual-time, I’ve looked through a few threads on the subject, and I don’t think there is one. It would require a database of locations with comparative values - plus date sensitive daylight saving, and then there’s the really odd stuff like Mumbai to Sydney, which includes half-hour intervals!!!

May the Sync be with you my friend.

Cheers

R

1 Like