New Face Published - Eternal Triangle

Here is my version so far, but not yet finished.

2 Likes

Looks great! Though you didn’t stray as far from mine as I thought you might.

Thanks. I couldn‘t stay to far away because the principle doesn‘t allow. But it‘s not yet finished. I will try to make it more different.

Nice fidget spinner @GAUSS :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah. But veeery slow. :joy:

Thank for detailed reply @kvansant

Is this possible (or practical) to do for Facer designs?

I think you can do it when you have the original image layers but you have to make new scripts for all complications. And as far is i know the Andoid apk hasn‘t a very user friendly GUI. Since we are all working with image files you are able to make watch faces on every Platform (Facer, Watchmaker, Samsung, Android…) but you always have to rebuild it.

To be clear, I wasn’t talking about rebuilding faces for the android os watches. Watchmaker allows you to export the complied watch as a single file. You can export locked or unlocked. Unlocked means someone can open and edit in the app or even open it as like a zip file. Locked means the individual files are encrypted so no image files can be stolen and the watch can’t be edited in the app.

I publish Watchmaker files in Google play which like Facer, only run on WearOS watches. The apk I create is essentially only packaging my already compiled watchmaker file into a downloadable installer. It’s basically wrapping it in a new box. But it’s necessary of course because Google play only serves apk files. When someone downloads my face from Google play the installer places the packaged watch file into the appropriate directory out the watchmaker app where it becomes available with the rest of that user’s collection in the app.

Don’t think you would be able to do that with Facer because Facer doesn’t provide you with that single watch file.

Thanks, that is what I guessed; specific export function on Watchmaker which is not available on Facer.