New member - Lost face found!

Hoping this is the right place…

After searching for hours I cannot find my favorite face.

This occurred after I had to factory reset my phone.

Not seeing an option to insert a pic, but I’ve got one available.

Edit: think I got it!

Hoping that the pic helps more than just a description.

I’ll try searching for a FAQ or similar so I can find it, but the search function on facer.io hasn’t been super accurate.

:roll_eyes:

If someone does not recognize it, in several days, post back. That design will be easy to reproduce.

1 Like

Great!

Thanx so much!

Well after a few hours of scrolling I finally found it.

CK Four - Classic v2 • Facer: the world’s largest watch face platform

Thanx for the offer @Linlay!

If that’s something that would’ve been simple for you, I would really like that same face without the outer ring of tic marks as they’re already on my watch’s bezel ring.

Glad you found it!
I can recreate it without the tic marks. The font won’t be exact but it will be close. Is the background color blue or is it black showing up blue on your watch? Is the font white or gray with outline blue or gray? It is hard to tell when looking at the two samples because on the watch colors change. However, it might be better if you contact the designer and ask him if he can publish it without the tic marks. Give him about a week to respond. If no answer I’ll work on it.

Update: I have contacted the designer. He has given me permission to copy it. It will take a few days, but I’ll post back when it is available.

1 Like

Here is the copy without tic marks. The designer was kind enough to share info with me. The only thing I couldn’t get was uppercase letters for the date, even though I was using his same font. The hands are slightly different as well because I did not have his files for those. Let me know after you pick it up so I can delete it. Links are not working in the community lately. Let me know if you have trouble.
CK Four - Classic v2 No Tic Marks
https://www.facer.io/watchface/mVTQJdxelw

1 Like

That’s awesome!

Can’t send to watch though, that icon is grayed out and says “unpublished”.

Is there a workaround for this?

I’ll ask around. If I don’t find a way to do it I’ll publish it for 48 hours.

1 Like

Here you go. I’ll leave it up for a couple of days.

[Edit: If this link doesn’t work, you will find it in my account. Just look for Linlay Designs.]

1 Like

Got it!

Thanx again.

You’re welcome. :slightly_smiling_face: