I was previously using Facer with my Honor 5X+Huawei Watch and it was working fine. I just switched to a ZTE Axon 7+Huawei Watch, and now Facer keeps giving me a ‘Cannot connect to watch’ error if I attempt to sync any watch face.
I have already attempted everything in the ‘help’ section:
- Checked Bluetooth on both devices
- Checked for a valid connection in the Android Wear App,
- Checked that Facer is the selected watchface,
- Pressed the Red Sync Button anyways,
- Killed app on phone and selected different watch face and switched
back to Facer watchface,
- and also restarted both devices.
- I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app on both the
phone and the watch.
I’m not sure what else to do, I just purchased a new watchface from Facer and I can’t even use it…