New watch face displays hour hand and minute hand at 12 o'clock

Why does my new watch face display the hour hand and minute hand at 12 o’clock position when I upload it to the watch. It doesn’t matter what design it is. (I have tried several different ones)

1 Like

Welcome @compuway - please give us a little more information such as make and model of your watch and whether the hands do the same on a stock face that comes with the watch.
I’m an amateur in this game and the experts will here soon for sure to help. So until they do here’s my attempt to try and help:
The fact that the hour and minute hands remain at 12o’clock suggests (to me) that there is something wrong with the tags. Is it the same problem with the Facer stock hands? If you made the hands yourself- check that tags are correct in the rotation field. Well that’s a out the limit of my help. If you can please post your watchface here with inspection turned on
The experts will be here soon…

2 Likes

Welcome @compuway As @BIELITZ has said we need a bit more information . Sometimes posting a Wrist shot or screen grab from watch will be realy usefull .
If you are a Makes starting out and import images of hands to your Face you have to put Rotational Tags / Formulas in the Rotation Field yourself .
I have never heard of another Makers Face having hands stuck at 12 .
If it works in Creator but not on your Watch it might be a Subtle Synyax Error . In that case it is best if you let us inspect your Work .

2 Likes

Ditto what the other guys said, and is this your Face?

The TAGs look correct to me. but normally the Hands are added in the reverse order that you have them, and the Tickmarks are usually underneath them. Usually we add Hour Hand first, then Minutes, and Seconds on top.

3 Likes

Well done for posting the Link Friend Gizmo . I see no reason why the hands should not work it is a standard template . You could try this (#DWFKS#) . Sometimes Creator sends Glitches to the server . Try rebooting your PC and Resaving your Face . Then sync it again . It will be good to hear Back from you @compuway . I dare say the Time Zone Difference is Involved .
I will say do not be surprised if your Face gets taken down . The Bot on Facer is a bit Fussy about some copyright stuff . If you are going to use Trading names of Up market Brands Duplicate your work before you publish .
DUPLICATE THEN PUBLICATE

3 Likes

There’s probably a problem with your Watch, because your Face works perfectly fine on my Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Classic -

3 Likes