New watch face, help me please

Hi all, I’m looking for a new watch face that will display time, date, weather, watch battery and phone battery… Digital style with a “modern” look. I can’t seem to find any that only have this info, they all seem to be all or nothing. Any help is appreciated :v::heart:

LOL, I know what you mean. I look and see faces that are cluttered with everything but the kitchen sink on them. I can help you, and design something , but you need to give me a bit more detail about what you want.

2 Likes

There are a lot of these faces.
Finding that is difficult.
I’ve also designed a few in this style.
You might find inspiration for something of your own in my list.

3 Likes

Work is currently underway on an improvement to the face search engine that will allow you to find more precisely what you are looking for. It is a matter of time before the change is implemented. There are plenty of faces you request and you can find them by searching user profiles, since there are many designers who focus on a single style such as digital or modern, it’s a matter of looking at their profile and seeing the faces that has. surely you will find something to your liking

1 Like

Welcome to the Community Ben :slightly_smiling_face:
I’ve made quite a few Faces with Battery Gauges for both Watch and Phone, always with Time and Date as well, but not often including Weather, mainly because Weather is simply a rotation of my bezel if I want to see it.
If you like any of my designs and would like Weather added, just let me know, it’s quick and easy to add ok.

1 Like

@benhowardicloud, I’ve got a bunch of those types of faces. How about this one?

How would you like it if I made this watch and substituted steps and bpm for watch and phone battery? Id put seconds in the center.
I’ll go ahead and make it later today because I think its a good idea anyway, so if you follow me you’ll get a notification.

1 Like

Here you go - hope you like it! Weather condition by day, weather condition over moon phase at night.

2 Likes

You want modern … I took a 2000s Timex and remade it … it looks modern(ish)?

1 Like

I don’t know… maybe something like this:

1 Like

Might as well throw my hat in the ring too. I have many faces that pretty much cover what you’re looking for. Maybe this one?

3 Likes

This one is Unpublished. Very Nice. :+1::+1:

1 Like

Whoops, wrong link.

2 Likes