New Zen Koi Pond Animated

Something ive been working on today and that im really proud of, thought id share it in here for anyone that doesnt follow me, hope you enjoy.

7 Likes

@beatnickjones

Bravo … Bravo … Bravo … fantastic … I like it very much … :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :wink:

Very good effect of the lake with the fish swimming … and its butterflies !!!
I congratulate you again !!! :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:
Cordially

2 Likes

Thanks cardozo. im finding it very relaxing to make this series

2 Likes

That is fantastic, it flows very well. The water ripples and the fish swimming really makes this (I think). Well done :grinning:

Hello,
absolutely cool, really awesome minimalistic design with extremely cool, very nicely used animations. May I give a suggestion that you can possibly experiment with a bit? Try to make the very nice background a little less intense, for example by reducing the brightness or the color saturation - or the kind of dominant colors. That would give an extreme push when your colorful butterflies fly by, which are a bit “drowned out” at the moment because the background is just as intense. This is simply meant to be a suggestion. Very nice design. Many greetings
Ralf

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

… and, what I forgot, it would extremely improve the readability and visibility of the font for your included elements (for example date)…
Many greetings
Ralf