FACER Community

Newbe questions

Brand new at designing and only know a little. Sorry If these answers are already covered.
Can you save your design? In case it gets deleted, I’d like a back up. If so, How?
How do you add a Tag or design code? Its probably in plain site, but for some reason I can’t see where to add a tag…
Thanks in advance.
-Beth

1 Like

Welcome to a fun hobby Beth!

Unfortunately there are no provisions for “saving” a design outside of the Facer platform. The best way to handle backups is to duplicate a face from Creator’s main face listing. It’s also a good idea to update the backup’s title, to help keep track.

Personally, I identify my faces with a VRxxx numbering scheme which is the first 5 characters of my titles (take a look at my faces), and when I make a backup, I prefix it with a “B” so my backups have BVRxxx in their titles.

2 Likes

Thanks for the welcome and reply.

2 Likes

Welcome to @photobeth. I see from your profile you have made a hood start on making faces.
I see that you have found out hoe to position the Dital time where you want. So if you wanted to scrol the Numerals you would put some Code in the X position Tag to move it. The best thing you can do is inspect some faces on your Laptop or dDesktop PC. If you preview a face and there is a little Rocket on the left. That will let you inspect the code for that Face.
Enjoy.

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome. That is exactly the info that I was looking for. Really Appreciate it. My faces are pretty basic. I did sign up for designer pro for when I do get some better understanding. There is so amazing creative talent here. -Beth

2 Likes