Newbe questions

Brand new at designing and only know a little. Sorry If these answers are already covered.
Can you save your design? In case it gets deleted, I’d like a back up. If so, How?
How do you add a Tag or design code? Its probably in plain site, but for some reason I can’t see where to add a tag…
Thanks in advance.
-Beth

2 Likes

Welcome to a fun hobby Beth!

Unfortunately there are no provisions for “saving” a design outside of the Facer platform. The best way to handle backups is to duplicate a face from Creator’s main face listing. It’s also a good idea to update the backup’s title, to help keep track.

Personally, I identify my faces with a VRxxx numbering scheme which is the first 5 characters of my titles (take a look at my faces), and when I make a backup, I prefix it with a “B” so my backups have BVRxxx in their titles.

2 Likes

Thanks for the welcome and reply.

2 Likes

Welcome to @photobeth. I see from your profile you have made a hood start on making faces.
I see that you have found out hoe to position the Dital time where you want. So if you wanted to scrol the Numerals you would put some Code in the X position Tag to move it. The best thing you can do is inspect some faces on your Laptop or dDesktop PC. If you preview a face and there is a little Rocket on the left. That will let you inspect the code for that Face.
Enjoy.

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome. That is exactly the info that I was looking for. Really Appreciate it. My faces are pretty basic. I did sign up for designer pro for when I do get some better understanding. There is so amazing creative talent here. -Beth

2 Likes

The imprtamt thing is to Enjoy what ever you Do. I meant to say most people Borrow pictures of the net for thier Faces. Your Bald Eagle pictures are Stunning. Whem you are ready there are some stunning Hands posted in Resources for everyone to use. Not to mention Numeals and Ticks as I call them.
Sorry I dod not send this when I typed it. Brain Fade.

Thank you for the compliment and I appreciate the suggestions.

1 Like