Newbie need help with Soul Eater Gif

I would like to make a face that is the sun from soul eater laughing during the day, and the moon at night if possible. I just have no idea how to put a gif into facer creator tool, much less revolve 2 gifs according to day and night.

1 Like

anime-moon

1 Like

soul-eater-sun

1 Like

dc8r28z-b537d7a3-1960-4adb-ba8e-6acf1006b76c

1 Like

not sure if any of these help, but thats what id like to do

1 Like

Welcome @savoy1232jacob. You should get all the help you need here. Always good if you already have good resources. You have a Gif of the Moon. You could do with a Gif of the sun seperate from the background. A couple of backgrounds without the gifs on would be good. I am on my tablet at the moment. Virtualy impossible to do anything serious. In a bit I will send you come codes to get those Images rotating round your watch Face.
If you pick this message up switch on the Tracking Notification at the bottom and you will not miss any contributions.

Hunt down the Sequence Layer on the drop down on the left. Add your Gif by clicking on the + on the Image Bar. Moving it around is a diffrerent matter.

Here is a Demo I made for someone else. I know it is not what you want but it Demonstrates the code you need to use.

To Inspect the demo click on its Title.

1 Like

HI. I made something for you. Check this out. If you like it let me know. I’ll make one with the moon too if you send me a gif that you like. If you want something else or you have any extra sugestions let me know.
@savoy1232jacob here is the direct link:

2 Likes