No Comments Yet - IS MY account Hacked?

2 days ago I got about 30 emails saying this person left comments on my watch faces. Yet my account states NO COMMENTS YET I used to have comments listed there that I had responded to.
Then Yesterday I got many emails again from different person ALL on same watch faces.

They also was wanting me to go to their profile to get info on FREE features on FACER ??? See both attatched pics. I cant respond to the Real people that leave comments because they’re not showing up on my account.

1 Like

Those are not real people leaving comments. Facer is having a lot of spam bots posting comments on watch faces. I’ve had that myself, but I got to flag the comments. Facer is working hard to get rid of all the spammer accounts so they may have got rid of the one who was leaving comments for you along with the comments.

3 Likes

Thank you for the reply, but Ive had real people leave me comments since and still states NO comments yet. Hmmmm maybe they blocked my comments for now…But leaves the people thinking Im ignoring them. :frowning:

1 Like

Yeah . While the Team are dealing with this Bother. All kinds of things will be a little Off . Respect to the Team for not going for a Shut Down but trying to work round it . Like the Health Problem the Planet is dealing with . We are going to have to find a way of living with these Problems because for some strange reason they seem to get everywhere . I can only imagine that it is born out of some Resentment .

1 Like

By the way, if you receive more spam bot comments, it would be advisable to NOT click on their links. So far all have been blocked by my security.

2 Likes

Husband and I build gaming rigs (computers) and are well aware of the Golden Rule that you Never click on a link unless you are 100% sure of the site. But Linlay your right, there are many of people out there that cant resist the urge to find out whats on the other side haha. I blocked the second Poster and Facer removed the first poster before i could even look them up to block them. Theres always someone out there thats got to try to ruin a good thing.

2 Likes

So HOW do i reply to comments? My comment button has been disabled?

1 Like

I don’t understand why your comment button would be disabled unless you were not signed in. But anyway, if you use your computer to go to the webpage for your watch with the comment on it. You should see to the far right side of the comment this link and also a flag for reporting the comment.

Capture

You should be able to click that link and reply. If you are not signed in it won’t show up. (I’ve discovered that from experience. :laughing:)

1 Like

I dont get such a button. I used to be able to respond where Im now getting a NO COMMENT YET in that drop down box. this is what the face page shows

1 Like

Scroll down blow the “Other faces by this designer” section. You will see a button that says, “Show Reviews”. Click that button and you should see all the reviews your watch face has. If it does not show any then they were probably done by a spam bot that looks like a real person, and Facer has deleted them.

1 Like

Ahhh they moved it. Thank You I was confused because in these 2 pics you can see I got the email yesterday and the pic of the face in my page showed 0 comments. Very confusing. But at least I know now where to look for it 1aaaaa

2 Likes

I just searched for your face. I found it on the first try and went to the bottom and clicked the Show Reviews button. This is what it showed me. If you don’t see the same thing including a reply link, then you will have to contact @Facer_Official and have them fix it for you. By the way, from what I’m seeing you have already replied to that comment.

2 Likes

Yes, I had NO idea that they moved it down to the bottom of the page. Your above instructions on where to find it helped alot and I thank you. The pics i last posted was mainly to show you why I couldnt find it. Thanks again

2 Likes

Great you got this all sorted out guys :clap:

1 Like