Not Happy At All

I joined the Beta so I could have more options for creating Apple Faces but wtf…
If I publish an Apple Face now it’s automatically Premium!!
People liked my Apple Faces because they were free, syncing lots of them, and now they’re Premium I’m getting Zero syncs!!
Oh, and why can’t we have a blank canvas to create Apple Faces on?
I am NOT happy with Facer right now :angry:

6 Likes

Your Apple Faces in the Top 100 Free do not come up Premium if you click on them there . I wonder how many browse there . This Beta is still very Beta , but that is the Idea of getting us to test it. What we Need is a Meta Beta :: ))

2 Likes

I think it may be similar to how it works with wearOS faces in that if certain features are included it automatically gets bumped to premium. I think that probably only the standard picture-only apple face is intended to be free, the beta has introduced much more possibilities (though still limited by apple), but I guess those are the apple equivalent to things like VARs on wearOS faces. So they bump it to premium. It seems like Facer put a lot of resources into development of the apple capabilities, in the end it is a business, can’t give everything away for free.

2 Likes

The Faces that are in the Top 100 Free were just simple Photo Faces, before the Beta, it’s since joining the Beta that they are all Premium, regardless of what Elements I use. In all honesty, with the still limited features that are available in creating Apple Faces, I seriously wish I could quit the Beta :disappointed:

1 Like

I am able to switch Beta off to suit. I find I can not make Inspectable Tests in Beta so go back and forth quite a bit at the moment.

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks for that Rusty, you’ve just made my day :beers: :+1:

3 Likes

bug finded about apple faces, once you pubblish in beta are premium,than you leave beta and edit with normal than update and it become free , it works inverse mode also , just take a look on the top 100 premium on website :)) , i let it free for a couple of day and raised 2,8 k than reswitched today so i fill like a pro ahahahaha

3 Likes

Oh what Fun . Nice Sync count.

2 Likes

Thanks for that @alsx65 I’m staying away from the Beta nowadays anyway, and my Face Halloween 12, a simple Apple Photo creation, was top of the Free 100 charts for a while, with 4111 syncs
Woo Hoo Gif 01

3 Likes