Numbers Simple Metal

Hello me again. This is a set I tried to make look like metal.

9 Likes

They are really cool

3 Likes

Thank U hippocampus so much…

2 Likes

Continue assim…!!!

3 Likes

Very nicely crafted; maybe set them all correctly as a single Bezel image :thinking:

3 Likes

@jnorrell17 . Fantastic resource thank you very much . On WFS we can Import images to a Bit Mapped Font . Once that is done they are used as a standard font . Could I kindly ask you to Please make a Colin / Full Colon .

2 Likes

I am in no way trying to steal your Thunder @jnorrell17 . I thought this might be a good place to share these again .

5 Likes

that would be great. no problem…

2 Likes

glad u did… Love em for real…

2 Likes

Amigo Russell me orientou mas, estou aqui quebrando a cara…rsrs

3 Likes

Salvei os números mas, quando coloco pra cortar no print a opção de corte não fica ativa!!!

2 Likes

Christian . You do not need to Cut anthing . These resources are on transparent backgrounds . You just have to scale them in Creator on the Layer that Displays it …
You will see a Data Back on wrist flip .
BTW this Face is un published do not like or comment in the Preview Please .

1 Like

Desculpe amigo eu não sabia

2 Likes

You can easily see if they are Transparent by downloading one and opening it in Creator . It is a wonderful tool for checking out the Background stuff . And you have started a new Watch Face .

1 Like

there u go russellcresser. let me know if thats ok.

2 Likes

Thank you vey much . Brilliant . I might reduce the Background size so the can be use in the WFS Bit Mapped Font layer . Apparently you can pull the Font out the back of the Project after it is made . Sounds like Voodoo to me .

2 Likes

U rock and for now on I will add those colons.

2 Likes

Sorry I meant to post this . Thanks again .

2 Likes

Thx Russel, these are wonderful.

3 Likes

wow thanks russel can u do some of my others if u get time. Im going to try to do bigger releases some time late next week or something. maybe just clone wars if u don’t mind. that would be plenty. thanks for everything.

2 Likes