Okay boffins need your help

thought I might dive into the battery indicator realm, by making a vial of gama radiation. I think I need some trickery coding or something.
as you can see the green fluid is way too high, and as it gets smaller, it goes outside the bottom of the vial.

edit fixed the height problem, but the fluid still goes outside the bottom of the glass

2 Likes

Iā€™m not on my laptop now, but inspection should be open on this for you to check out how I did the battery -

1 Like

Ha Ha very good . Well you tipped the toys out of the Box . If it was me encouraging you to use the Pivot point of an image Please Forgive me .
Any way here is a Bodge Up to put in the Y Position Box.

(128+((#BLN#)/20))

So the bottom pivot position is not at the edge of the image Who Knew . Unless of course your Image is no to the edge of the frame . Any way your image is getting fore shortened at the bottom . I think no one will notice . Excuse me but what I would have done is make a shaped mask and slid the fluid behind it . But lost your Beautiful glow . So there you go job done . Nice Little Novelty Gauge .

See the Gauge @icrltd4 Gizmo has in his face . It works as predicted . So your image must be off centre . See he has used a mask . I will check your image .
Nice Face Gizmo . Good feeling with that one .

Oh I see because the edge of your image is Fuzzy it is not the visual edge . So you have an answer for both . If you play with those numbers you will see it is useful if you are zooming text or whatever you can use it to keep it on centre .

1 Like

that did the job brilliantly! thank you!!

1 Like

I see you reduced the amount of Radioactive Fluid by 1 percent . I am sorry to say that will not save the planet nor will anyone on Facer realise that except Me :::)))

1 Like

oh for sure, this predicament is entirely on you, this rabbit hole is going to cause me great perplexing headaches for months to come :)))

1 Like

giphy

Interesting solution for blinking effect (seconds)! Good work!

2 Likes

Ha ha, thanks, that was one of my early creations I think :grinning:

2 Likes

Good Old Epoc Timer :::)))

been wanting to experiment with that gif, the day you posted it! :))

1 Like

Presonaly I would not spin the time move them relative to the Hand position . Have something else fallinfg into the vortex. Perhsps not your Astronaght. Well may be yes. To show how perilous the job is.