Opinion please!

Hi friends,
I made this model and published it, but I would like your opinion!

1 Like

Hello, its nice, I just would suggest to use different hour numbers ring, so that they are upright when they meet the minute digits.

Something with numbers rotated more like this

2 Likes

Assim amigo?

Você fez o número ada hora ficar em amarelo…eu dadorei !!!
Poderia me ajudar como fazer que os numeros ficassem maiores na hora que marcassem e mudassem de cor?
Agradeço!

1 Like

Now rotate the hours the other way . If you had made the Face Inspectable we could look and suggest a solution :::)))

1 Like

Desculpe o abuso mas, estou meio que perdido. crio que agora esteja certo…100% desbloqueado

Maybe you could find something more fancy than my fast example, but if you want to use it directly, the rotation would be same as for hour hand #DWFKS#

2 Likes

Eu gostei do seu modelo mas, vou ver se encontro algum outra na internet porém que queria fazer que o número da hora pudesse mudar de cor e aumentar nesse modelo que me enviou, o que você acha?
Enviei ele totalmente desblloqueado agora

2 Likes

This will fix the rotation . ((#DWFKS#)+2)
Cristian . You could make yourself a Numeral ring on creator . Take a Screen grab of it and there you are . If it is difficult for you to remove the background . One of us can do it in a few minutes. Creator is a wonderful tool for making Graphics . Good practice using it as well .

1 Like

Seria possivel dar um destaque na hora em uso em cor e tamanho?
Desculpe abuso! Mas, estou me esforçando…hahaha

2 Likes

Use the Shape and a seconds hand to give you the positions of the numerals every 30 degrees.

1 Like

Coloqui números mais visíveis porém não estou acertando o ajuste da marca de segundos e a mudança de cor na hora marcada

2 Likes

Which Colour Change . You must try explain . it is all a bit of a Puzzle what you want us to Fix .

1 Like

Minha idéria foi, no círculo das horas o número ficasse de outra cor. Por exemple, quando fosse 12 horas o numero ficasse com ourtra cor e, com o passar para as 13 horas esse ficasse colorido e assim em sequencia, a mesma cor.
Será que está menos confuso amigo?

2 Likes

I have to say it is not much clearer . Do you mean all the Numerals on the Hours Number Ring Change or just the Relevant Current Hour Number . Because you have white numbers it will be possible to tint them by having a mask above them or you post the resource on the Forum and someone cuts out the White so you can colour them from behind . They might be like that now but I am on my mobile now so I can not check .

1 Like

Apenas o nĂşmero relevante os demais permanecriam brancos

2 Likes

Which numbers what colour ?

. .

1 Like

2 Likes

Posso dizer que as mudanças em cada numero ficou legal tambem mas, escolheno entre uma a dourada “2”

2 Likes

You are allowed to change the Colours . Thank You .

1 Like

Eu que agradeço meu amigo! Só mais uma opinião você acha que seria interessante lançar diversos modelos com cores diferentes?

2 Likes