The more I visit Facer, the more I’m getting the notion that something is going on at Facer that is slowing them down.
Some problems over the past year that I have been here include:
- Lack of updates across the entire platform
- Reported problems with memberships/subscriptions
- Reported problems with complications not working (weather, steps, compass, etc.)
- Reported problems with watch face not sending over to watch itself
- Freezes or lag on watch face
- Lack of consistency with the IPhone, PC, and Android UI
- Overall lack of support on the forums
I just wanted to ask the community and @Facer_Official if there was something going on in Little Labs that was causing all these problems. Has anyone else had these problems? I know there’s a virus currently but all these problems were present before. Is Facer lacking funding? I enjoy this platform just as much as you do but I would like to see more done to fix these problems.