P.849 Watchface Demo

Hi everyone. Here is my latest creation. I call it P.849. The outer rings actually serve as a conventional clock face, but there exists a digital display inside the inner space of the face. I plan to publish soon, with other color and element combos coming soon. I’m not sure yet which category to put this into, be it abstract, futuristic, lifestyle or space.

3 Likes

To me it would be a toss-up between Abstract and Futuristic. But I’m leaning a little more towards Futuristic actually. But with the health it could fit in lifestyle pretty easy also. They need another category named “Not Sure What This Is”! :laughing:

I also say rather futuristic …
i like this idea a lot.
unusual but very easy to read…
if you can read the small numbers with healthy eyes :rofl:

I’ll probably go with futuristic. I was going for esoteric but a bit more user friendly than usual.

1 Like

Looks great! Futuristic for sure! My only suggestion is to increase the font sizes a little if it doesn’t affect your artistic flair. I know I personally could not read that small a font.

2 Likes

I appreciate the feedback from everyone.

@bradtc, are we talking all of the numbers? Just the index or the digital items as well?

Edit:/ I made some changes. Updated most of the numbers all around and I feel it does seem easier on the eyes without feeling too crowded. What do you all think?

It looks all nice and good. I only like the higher contrast of the dim mode better.

2 Likes

Thanks.

Check this version.

1 Like

best version yet!

1 Like

Hi @ircrotale, sorry I was on vacation a few days. The newer high contrast version is certainly much easier to read. The numbers I was thinking about is all of them, but mostly just the time is important for a quick glance. I think it’s ok now. :+1::+1::+1: