Parking watch hands

Hi to all
I found in some post a formula to park watch hands in a desired place. For example to park hour hand i use
$#SWISRUNNING#=true?0:#DWFKS#$ ( #DWFMS#$ for minutes - #DWFSS#$ for seconds ) and all works at its best, but the parking movement is very fast. I would like to say it happens in a leap.
There is a way, formula, to adjust the speed of parking hands movement? So that i can slow down or speed up the parkig run.
Any help would be much appreciated, thanks

You can try it this way. On top of the Chrono another layer with Var Toggle

$#VAR_1#==1?(#DWFSS#-(interpAccel((#DNOW#-#VAR_1_T#),0,1000,1)*#DWFSS#)):(interpDecel((#DNOW#-#VAR_1_T#),0,1000,1)*#DWFSS#)$

or

$#VAR_1#==1?(#DWFSS#-(interpAccel((#DNOW#-#VAR_1_T#),0,1000,1)*#DWFSS#)):#DWFSS#$

Hi @lucky.andrei
I have appreciated very much your help, thank you very much. I tried both your formulas and they work at their best. Just what i wanted.
One more ask. Can i presume that changing some value inside your formulas i can speed up or slow down the hands run? If yes what have i to change? I did some try, but due to my very poor mathematic without success.
Of course i have adapted your formulas for Hr and Mn and all works fine.
Thanks again
Have a nice sunday

1000 is milliseconds, in this case one second, if you want to increase the duration of the animation, then increase this number, for example to 2500 or 3000 or more.