Phone battery formula

(clamp(#PBN#, 0, 100) / 100)
``` not working any help please

how do you expect it to work? it does return values from 0 to 1 depending on phone battery charge. at least in preview

4 Likes

#PBP#
Phone Level Percentage (100%)

#PBN#
Phone Level Integer (100)

(#PBN#/100)
Fill ratio for progress bar

Why did you clamp it?

4 Likes

We did have a thing where #PBP# was not working but it is fixed if you take the Facer Companion App update .

2 Likes

Forgive my total lack of maths knowledge, but aren’t there supposed to be no gaps :thinking:

2 Likes

Yes . The Formula was not Format protected and is Buggy .

1 Like

I suspect someone might be looking for running up numbers. But i may be wrong…

(floor(0+(interpDecel(#DWE#,0,2,2))*#PBN#))

1 Like

Yum Yum . I will put hat in my bits box with your Permission . Thank You .Wake Timer Guru .

1 Like

Thanks for the Wake run Formula . If I do another Nixi Tube Face I will use that for the Self Test . Brilliant . I am terrified of the interp stuff . It is a bit like Voodoo to me . I am scared that I might start growing Long Hairs in my Ears if I go there . :rofl:
@pbervoets . I do not want to seem Churlish but the Count going up to 100 Say stops at 99 for half a second then flips to 100 . Not an issue I am just interested . I will have a good platy in a bit .

True. Perhaps it is more natural with

(floor(0+(interpDecel(#DWE#,0,2,1))*#PBN#))

And, a little deafness won’t hurt in a relationship, but not too much. Even the hairs in the ear need to be balanced. :joy: :joy:

Patrick

1 Like

Thanks Mate . The hair is receding on top and getting stronger at Eye level . Weird .