Phone battery issues

Now it seems to work again, thank you all for your support and suggestions

1 Like

Not trying to be cheeky, but the first thing I do when I have a problem with steps, battery, etc. not updating is to restart my watch and phone. A lot of the time, that’ll fix the issue.

2 Likes

A swap to a Native Face and back can help . Some times swapping between Facer Faces wakes the Sensor Data up.

1 Like

Did not work, tried many times now, but same result, stays on the same percentage every time

1 Like

If you have an iPhone, then you cannot sync the battery level to your watch, it just does not work.

2 Likes

No, it’s a pixel 7 pro, and has been working for a couple of years now, syncing has not been a problem before, not even heartbeat, steps and battery, it all started yesterday. I use creator Beata pro and make my own faces.

1 Like

Is it one of your Faces . Sometimes when Facer updates itself the Syntax for the Tags gets Stricter . I think it is to fall in line with other Players . Can you show us the face . If it is not yours It might be Inspectable in any event the Maker should fix it .

1 Like

It’s my own, but it’s not published yet. I have tried many things like you suggested, but looks like the #PBN# or the #PNP# is stuck

1 Like

So you can not do maths with #PNP# I believe it returns a string . If you have #PBN# on it sown in a text box it might need to be inside ( ) . I understand you might not want to make your work Public , yet send me the link DM . You can leave it up till I have had a look and then take it down . I can assure you if I wanted to steal your work I would have done so already . I did a Lot of Non Disclosure work in my career . I know what it means . Some stuff shows on creator and not on a watch . Some watches don’t like some fonts.

1 Like

Looks like it’s fixed now, it shows that it is charging and soon it’s fully charged, did not do that for a while. Thanks for your concern and suggestions.

1 Like

OK I did a Test . PBP is broken my end but PBN works .

2 Likes

OK . Good news . The Companion app on my Watch was stuck on the old one . So I went to settings and reinstalled it . So I now have .

0.7.28_1107571.watch

PBP is now fixed .

I will have to go check all the other stuff that was Broken .

3 Likes

Great , I will check it later

2 Likes

I did the same uninstalled the companion app on my watch and reinstalled it again and that seems to have fixed it.

2 Likes

Normaly the Companion App on the Watch updates itself my end . But this time I had to do it manually . Obviously they are giving people the choice . I always take the updates and use Beta Creator.

1 Like

The same with me, I use beta creator to. Looks like the battery percentage is fixed now. But I see there is many that has problems installing or reinstalling the app, maybe it is too complicated for some people?

1 Like

Yes . I often uninstall the app on my Phone . Because I also do Galaxy Watch Studio stuff and test Apps my watch gets I a bit of a pickle some times . So I often have a godd old clear out and start again . My watch was using a stupid amount of power the other Day . I actually raised a Ticket with Little Labs on the subject but things have settled down again now . I think the Latest update is actually an improvement . I do notice that despite asking the sensors to measure continuously the HR Sensor is not flashing all the Time which I am pleased about . It was all a bit silly a few months ago .

1 Like