Phone battery not working

I don’t know if this is Facer issue or a Galaxy Watch 4 issue. I don’t have any non-Facer Galaxy faces that show the phone battery to compare. I have a number of faces (which I designed myself) that show the phone battery percentage either as a number or on a dial. They work in Creator and they used to work on my watch. But now, no matter what percentage my phone battery is at, my Galaxy 4 watch shows it at 47%.
Anybody else experiencing this issue?
-Warren

2 Likes

Have you done the 2 Button Reboot . Have you got the Latest Facer Companion App . Check all the permissions for Facer on your phone . My GW4 Classic does not have Facer on it at the moment but if you have no luck I will install it and have a Look .

1 Like

Works OK For me .
Fresh install of Facer on my GW4 Classic .

3 Likes

My GW4 Classic is functioning just fine -

2 Likes

Thank you, as usual, for your suggestions. I reinstalled Facer on my watch and phone, I rebooted the phone and watch, and as a last ditch effort I granted Facer permission for the phone (although I suspect that has nothing to do with reading the phone battery.) And rebooted both again after changing the permissions. And still my phone battery reads 47% (which is not what it’s at). Keep in mind that my faces with the phone battery used to work correctly and I haven’t changed anything, but can’t be sure what has updated (watch, phone, Facer) that has messed things up.
Once again. Thanks for trying to help.

2 Likes

There are a few things going on at the moment . We well Myself and some others can not get syncs from Creator at the moment . The latest Companion app is giving great Battery consumption . Never been so Good . May be they have gone too far pulling the legs of the spider .

1 Like

Do you have Phone Battery Complication installed on watch AND phone?

If not, install it, it’s free.

1 Like

The phone battery hasn’t worked for me in quite some time now and I have the Galaxy watch 3. It used to work but not anymore and a lot of people syncing my faces ask if I can add the phone battery and I tell them that it doesn’t work anymore so I don’t put that option on my faces no more. Blame Facer for this.

1 Like

Thanks for your suggestion. It took me several tries to get phone battery complication installed on my watch… but it didn’t result in any change. My phone battery still reads 47% on my watch, which is a recent issue since it used to work.
Thanks for trying.

2 Likes

I still include phone battery in watch faces that have the space for it. It must work for some watches.

1 Like

And suddenly the phone battery is working again!

2 Likes

Still not working for me on my Galaxy Watch 3

Mine doesn’t work anymore. I have Galaxy Watch 3 and phone battery is 0%.