Phone battery status works?

I have refrained from using phone battery status tags because of comments in this forum, Here’s
my latest watchface -

As you can see it includes a phone status indicator, but before i publish I want to check that it actually works - does it?

2 Likes

Yeah . The new WOS3 allows that trick . No big announcement .
I don’t quite understand your Gauges but the thin hands are in the right place . GW4 Classic Beaten. Well done Watch Left , Phone Right . :blush::+1:

1 Like

I have an iPhone, so phone battery status cannot be displayed.

@mrantisocialguy made a survey a while ago, and it showed that I am in a minority group, so I cannot test for you, but you should be good to go…

2 Likes

Regarding my gauges - the thick orange arrows are stationary and the white discs rotate to show the day on the left and month on the right. The red hands are battery status shown between two white dots. I’m a bit concerned about the month disc - it should be showing 02 (February) and not 03 (March).

3 Likes

Ha Ha there you go . :rofl: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Phone battery level works, no problem there.

2 Likes

Phone battery works on my gear S3 + galaxy S7, it just does not update very often.
For example my phone is 45% and watch still says 55% which might have been 4hr ago.

3 Likes

Watch 5 + Samsung S21, updates every cca. 15 minutes. Almost 100% accurate.

2 Likes

Sorry, I dont know how to test your draft on my watch (nor how to inspect it). In my earlier reply I only stated what my own face is showing.

1 Like