Photoshop and illustrator

Hi all, I have a little problem with creating hands watch in Photoshop and illustrator maybe some of you can help me.
The problem is that I want to do hands watch, do it, and at the end, when I change the anchor point, it doesn’t save to the position I chose, it actually resets the original point. Is there a setting or way I can save the anchor point where I want. Thank you very much in advance.
The same thing happens with adobe illustrator, when I save it in png the anchor point is not saved to the position I chose

1 Like

Hi @apostu.alin . Welcome . I actually work on a Square template . Have a cross corner to corner to show the center .I would work on a square Workspace .I am lucky I work in CAD . I am not sure about PS or Illustrator .

2 Likes

If I get your meaning, the anchor point of the image is set in the facer creator app, not the Adobe app. If you create the image so that the anchor point of your hand is centered both horizontally and vertically then that’s where the anchor point will be in facer creator unless you specify different, which you can do but only at specific quadrant points.

4 Likes

Ok, Thank you very much for your help, I will try to make the exact measurement and I will try like this. Thanks a lot once again…
I use as a template in both PS and illustrator 640x640 px

1 Like

For anyone that’s interested, here is a templet I made for myself to center the pivot point of watch hands. It’s 640x640. Click the image and when it opens download it from there. Also make sure it is still 640x640, the community page sometimes cuts off the bottom of some pictures.

6 Likes

Thx alot for help

1 Like

You can also just crop it like this. Just delete the gray background and save it as a PNG (not this image, make your own). Then you dont need to worry about anchor points.

1 Like

Thx alot for u help

2 Likes

Metall 02 hr-640X640 - 03
Tis is my first hand clock
Metall 02 min-640X640 bun 03

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

i use on this

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your support

1 Like

Great Job well Done . You have a good Handle on that . Intrestingly on Image layers you will see you can move the pivot point but then you can not have a Tail/Bob to your Hand . The edge or corner of the image is the pivot besides the Centre .:+1::slightly_smiling_face:

Thx alot Russel for the advice it really helps me, thanks again

1 Like

That’s when you would use the method I posted.

1 Like

The template method,