Pictures moving

hey,
I’ve already managed to get the image to move across the clock every minute. However, I would like the image to come every hour, what is the functional formula for this, I currently use: $#DWFSS#>0?(#DWFSS#(*(-70))):450$. I’ve changed the formula several times but haven’t gotten it right. Can someone help me?
Thanks

3 Likes

Welcome @benzengerle . There are several ways to achieve what you have in mind . We can presume you wan the Image to cross the screen at the same speed as you have achieved already . I would be Inclined to have that cycling and show it at the moment you want to then hide it still cycling . I will look at your formula and see what it does .
I see your formula as a NOP . This make something cross the display qiuickly evert minute . Is this what you meant .
You are welcome .

$#DWFSS#>0?(#DWFSS#*70):450$

2 Likes

Ja richtig, ich habe es bereits geschafft mit der Formel, ich hätte aber gerne das das Bild alle Stunde oder halbe Stunde durch das Bild fliegt oder so weißt du da weiter?

2 Likes

At that speed ? I could not get your Formula to work . Perhaps you have another ? You you want it to fly by Just once ? It is very quick .
You colud try show us the Inspectable Link to your WIP / Draft .

2 Likes

Ich hätte es gerne alle volle Stunde, vielleicht hilft diese Formel weiter?
$#DWFSS#>0?((#DWFSS#-30)*6):450$
Das war die Ursprüngliche Formel die ich an meine Bedürfnisse angepasst habe allerdings soll das Bild alle volle Stunde durch und nicht alle Minute.

Das hier ist der Link zu dem aktuellen Zifferblatt der Zug der aktuell alle Minute kommt soll jede Stunde kommen…?

3 Likes

Jede volle oder halbe Stunde heißt, dass die minute ist 0 oder 30
Ich empfehle $#Dm#==0||#Dm#==30?(480-#DWFSS#*30):480$
Das bild mit Zug ist 320 Pixels breit und die Lage ist angegeben zu Mitte des Bildes, muss also 1 u. 1/2 320 weit anfangen oder abwarten. Davon wird mit Anfang der ersterten oder dreisigsten Minute der Winkel für Sekundenzeiger zurückgezählt (360 Grad per Minute oder schneller, je nach dem mit welcher Zahl multipliziert). Das zweite Bild sollte dann weitere 320 Pixels weiter (am 800) anfangen…

4 Likes

Ich danke dir, ich habe es eben ausprobiert allerdings fährt der Zug gar nicht durchs Bild. Ich weiß nicht ob ich etwas falsch eingegeben habe oder es doch nicht funktioniert?

3 Likes

Vielleicht habe ich das Vorhaben nicht richtig verstanden.
Wenn ich das Design öffne, koppiere die Formel in das Koordinatenfeld, stelle die Zeit auf Paar Sekunden vor beliebige volle oder halbe Stunde ein und lasse es laufen, am YZ:00:00 startet das Bild vom rechts nach links zu “fahren”. Ca. 4 Sekunden später ist es weg.

4 Likes

Ich kann es leider nicht verstehen was falsch ist, was hab ich falsch gemacht?

2 Likes

Schwer zu sagen, vielleicht noch Bei dem zweiten Bild die 480 in 800 umwandeln

3 Likes

Es tut sich ja gar nichts irgendwie…?

1 Like

You have to send us a link to your Draft that is not working . You may have picked up an Error during copy and paste . There is a way to protect formulas from theses errors . Sometimes the * goes missing .

$#Dm#==0||#Dm#==30?(480-#DWFSS#*30):480$

This is for the Forward Train . As Peter has said you will have to replace 480- with 800- for the Rear Train .

2 Likes

Vielen Dank jetzt hat es funktioniert ich danke euch

1 Like

You are Welcome . While you are debugging formulas you will get no operation if there is no debugging value .

2 Likes

Welcome to the Community @benzengerle :grinning:

1 Like

As @russellcresser says the debugging number is really good - if there’s no number, or, a copy of the tags you added, or it’s just gibberish - then you know you have done something wrong. It can be used in other ways too, for example in the rotation field the debugging number will give you the angle of an object based on 0 degrees at the top (12 o’clock). I found this extremely useful and I must admit I never really understood its usefulness until recently.

1 Like

@benzengerle I forgot to say welcome - the people on here are super helpful so don’t be afraid to ask if you get stuck with something. Have a read through all the posts here - most questions have been answered before and if it hasn’t it soon will be!

1 Like