Please Help Publishing HUAWEI / HARMONY OS Faces

I saw a few designer who publish also on Huawei faces… i desperately need some help about that, pls. let me contact if you can publish Huawei site… THNX!!!

2 Likes

Hi Dear friend. for designing in Huawei, You should have Win10

1 Like

Mate i have… my only problem is publish on Huawei site… they dont allow more developer status on “overseas”… so i need someone, who can help to publish watchface… just for personal use…

2 Likes

I believe you have to make a Proxy Id somehow . Sadly I think the Chinese are closing their doors to the West . I think the whole thing is working both ways . Hence Space X and sending Pandas back Home . But yes . I have a GT2 . People do not realise how Fortunate they are with the Platforms we have here in the West . Facer could not have made it any easier to Sync and Publish Faces .
I am certain there are a few on Here that have published Harmony Faces .

@safesz You might have more luck With this Topic on FB .

2 Likes

As @russellcresser said, China has restricted everything, my Huawei Watch 3 doesn’t run some features in Europe, I have to use an account created in China. It’s complicated and time-consuming. I’m buying a Windows laptop soon. And I want to try for design in Huawei, if I succeeed, I will let you know

2 Likes

Looking more and more like I better have my bug-out bag ready when things go totally sideways here! :grinning:

1 Like

Soon as the some of the Starlink Satellites mysteriously stop working it will be time for all of us to Pack our Bags Mate . Shame that Pandas had to become Persona Non Grata . That is so Petty .

1 Like

THNX mate!

2 Likes

Yeah, but my friends who is know me are here… :wink:

1 Like

I am not sure anybody would, could or can publish on your behalf - I maybe wrong you will have to wait and see, maybe somebody will tell you how they managed.

2 Likes