Position shifted

Hi,

I’ve made a face watch, but i had some problems with the day of the week and the shorten name of the month in french, so i’ve use a code that i found on another watch face to resolve the problem by making it be only in english… but now, when i align the text in the correct place in the creator, it’s shifted to the right. I don’t know what cause that and how to resolve the problem.

Thanks in advance.

Screenshot_20220802_091146_sysui

1 Like

You might have to end up doing each individual letter as a single element and use 3 elements for the month. It would end up looking like this:
1st letter
$#DMM#==01?J:$ $#DMM#==02?F:$ $#DMM#==03?M:$ $#DMM#==04?A:$ $#DMM#==05?M:$ $#DMM#==06?J:$ $#DMM#==07?J:$ $#DMM#==08?A:$ $#DMM#==09?S:$ $#DMM#==10?O:$ $#DMM#==11?N:$ $#DMM#==12?D:$

2nd letter
$#DMM#==01?A:$ $#DMM#==02?E:$ $#DMM#==03?A:$ $#DMM#==04?P:$ $#DMM#==05?A:$ $#DMM#==06?U:$ $#DMM#==07?U:$ $#DMM#==08?U:$ $#DMM#==09?E:$ $#DMM#==10?C:$ $#DMM#==11?O:$ $#DMM#==12?E:$

3rd letter
$#DMM#==01?N:$ $#DMM#==02?B:$ $#DMM#==03?R:$ $#DMM#==04?R:$ $#DMM#==05?Y:$ $#DMM#==06?N:$ $#DMM#==07?L:$ $#DMM#==08?G:$ $#DMM#==09?P:$ $#DMM#==10?T:$ $#DMM#==11?V:$ $#DMM#==12?C:$

1 Like

Looks like you found the alignment buttons meanwhile.

2 Likes

Maby use:
ST instead STEP and HR instead BEAT
and try to move this labels on the right of counter (not above).
You will keep symetric

Ok, i found the problem. I believe Android doesn’t like fonts that use too low a pixel width for certain letters. The spacebar seems to be too small in size, so android figures it’s worth “fixing” that.

Basically, I just had to remove every space between the $ symbols.

@adrianrogalski I’m not planning to modify the interface for now. I’ll see late if i have others idea, maybe i’ll do it.

It was the flux capacitor! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

And yea, I’ve had a few cases where extra spaces in the formula broke the functionality. My biggest shock was when all my faces with extra spaces in their formula (unpublished at the time) worked fine in Creator and on my old Galaxy Watch 1 (Tizen), then suddenly when I got a GW4 (WearOS) a lot of them broke!

1 Like

Some expressions an added space between the $ break the expression. On others for some reason without the added space breaks the expression. BOTH are true on WearOS watches. I have one expression for a weekday analog dial that will not work at all without the space. But it is outputting a position and not a word or number. At least this is something to think about first before changing an expression.