Positioning help

I submitted a support request ticket. Let’s see what comes back…

2 Likes

I already upgraded the watch to the new version!
Sorry, no way back…

2 Likes

Oi amigo,
Como colocar os dois números tipo “10” cada um de uma cor?
Poderia, se não for muito abuso me indicar modelos de número em formatos mais diversos?
Desde já agradeço!

Hi friend, How to put the two numbers like “10” each of a color? Could you, if it’s not too much abuse, indicate number models in more diverse formats? Thank you very much in advance!

1 Like

You cannot change the color of a number or an element. You can only play with opacity.

So for 1 number to have, for example 2 colors, you need the number twice, each with the color you want.

Then you can use a condition to show one or the other number.

2 Likes

Nesse caso eu colocaria o 10 azul e colocaria o primeiro em uma cor e superior em outra?

In this case, would I put the blue 10 and put the first in one color and the top in another?

1 Like

yes, for example:

element 1, Battery level, color red, and opacity is: $#BLN#<10?100:0$

element 2, Battery level, color green, and opacity is: 100

2 Likes

Muito obrigado amigo…vou ver se agora eu consigo fazer!!!
Tenha um excelente final de semana!!!

Thank you very much friend… I’ll see if I can do it now!!!
Have a great weekend!!!

1 Like

I’ve had this issue with that last couple of versions of the app, the former I could work around it, it just wouldn’t show correctly compared tonthe editor, but now it is straight-up impossible to get consistent positioning. I’ve filed a support ticket and they’ve assured devs are aware. I followed up when the most recent version broke it further and got the same answer that they’re aware and will eventually fix it.

2 Likes

I have not heard anything till now!

2 Likes

I thought I had it with this font and face. I used #DhZA# and #DhZB# and this works more like I wanted it to be. However, scaling it up to the larger, standard font doesn’t seem to work.

1 Like