Posts in the Facer Official Facebook group

Hello everyone, good afternoon. I’m starting with the creation of watch faces, so I’m new to the community and I’m learning. To showcase my designs, I joined the official Facer group on Facebook from my page, which is also new and has no “likes” yet. The issue is that some of my posts are pending approval by the administrators, but they have been pending for days without being published.

I imagine several of you belong to and use the group, so my question is if this is normal and happens because I’m new, or if I might be infringing some rule.

I look forward to your responses, thank you very much.

Hola a todos, buenas tardes. Estoy empezando con la creación de esferas de reloj, así que soy nuevo en la comunidad y estoy aprendiendo. Para mostrar mis diseños, me uní al grupo oficial de Facer en Facebook desde mi página, que también es nueva y aún no tiene “me gusta”. El tema es que algunas de mis publicaciones están pendientes de aprobación por los administradores, pero han estado pendientes durante días sin ser publicadas.

Imagino que varios de ustedes pertenecen y utilizan el grupo, así que mi pregunta es si esto es normal y sucede porque soy nuevo, o si podría estar infringiendo alguna regla.

Espero sus respuestas, muchas gracias.

1 Like

You should contact the Facer Facebook group moderators and ask them what the issue is. They are the only ones who can answer that question. You will find that Richard Left is the easiest one to contact.
Capture-2

3 Likes

Thank you very much for the prompt response, I’m going to send Richard a message and see what he says. You’re very kind, I appreciate it.

Muchas gracias por la pronta respuesta, voy a enviarle un mensaje a Richard y ver que me dice.
Sos muy amable, te agradezco.

2 Likes

Sometimes it takes a while to discern what is spam and what is legitimate. Make sure that you have added enough text to your post so Facebook does not think it is just a spam link. That is usually the problem.

3 Likes

Hi Linlay,
Yesterday my posts were approved and finally appeared on the group wall. I’m happy because thanks to this, many people can see the new designs, which is beneficial for everyone. Thank you for taking the time to write to me. I will keep your advice in mind.

Hola Linlay,
Ayer aprobaron mis publicaciones y finalmente aparecieron en el muro del grupo. Me pone contento, ya que gracias a eso muchas personas pueden ver los nuevos diseños, lo que es beneficioso para todos. Gracias por tomarte el tiempo de escribirme. Voy a tener en cuenta tu consejo.

3 Likes