Premium? Really?

Had a notification that this Face was released earlier, but it’s got me extremely puzzled:
How is a simple Photo Templated Apple Watch Face Premium, and why are all those obviously incorrect Tags added? :thinking:

4 Likes

Lol, c’mon man… It’s those special tags that only the super-duper exclusive, ultra-high end Vienna Studios guys have.

5 Likes

Welcome to the Facer CLOWN WORLD! </SARCASM>

7 Likes

O desenho é lindo…mas, eu não sabia que existiam tantas descrições assim…

The drawing is beautiful…but, I didn’t know there were so many descriptions like that…

3 Likes

lol designers put tags in to get seen in searches, that’s pretty much it. Lies or not.

4 Likes

Expensive Bull Shite .

2 Likes

Eu sei…rsrsrs…mais, não quis ser tão direto!!!

I know…lol…but, I didn’t mean to be so direct!!!

1 Like

Tomaja is one of the Giants on the Community from the Early days . Keep contributing here and getting those Syncs in an you never know You one day could be a Vienna Studios Partner .

3 Likes

Because you can, if you want to.

3 Likes

I’m not really concerned with the why, I’m more interested in the how. Since I have the pro upgrade I “should” be able to make a premium Apple watch. BUT, that Apple template does not have any place where a premium item can be added. So how is it premium?

3 Likes

Same here, have not found a way to make premium Apple faces…

2 Likes

And Facer does not give you a checkbox at the publish screen where you could upgrade it to premium either.

By the way, I did not finish publishing it, just because, reasons. :rofl:

5 Likes

You shoud just publish a Marvin Animation and see how many Syncs you get . I would but we have no Intrrnet at the moment .
This is Brilliant .
giphy (2)

6 Likes

Does Marvin have a wife that keeps an eye on us when he is asleep? Marvinette? Mable?

4 Likes

For you @russellcresser -
Edited to a Square and a Circle 24 Frame Gif :grin:
Marvin Gif 02
Marvin Gif 02 Circle
All yours my friend :+1:
looney-tunes-marvin-the-martian

4 Likes

Wow that is Fantastic . Gizmo GIF Miester . I would check to see how many frames were in the original but we still have no Internet . Now how to get him on a Apple Watch ?

2 Likes

Possibly break the Gif down into all it’s individual Frames, then add them, obviously in order, as a Slideshow :thinking:
Edit:
This post got hijacked…by me lol

3 Likes

I think a little Deveation is allowed . Sadly if you add images to Apple Picture Face it only shows a different image on Wake . I can not remember how many we can have 20 I think . I think you have to have an Apple Watch and Phone to put a animation on that Template . I am looking forward to putting him on a WOS watch when my Internet is Back . I wonder if Marvin had a Hand in that . Zapped it with his CARBONISER .

3 Likes

Marvin never sleeps!

2 Likes

3 Likes