Pretty proud of this one - Elegant Green Metallic Free Watchface

Pretty proud of this one. Thanks to the community for all your knowledge, and wisdom, and for sharing your resources. Couldn’t have made this without your help.

2 Likes

Nice, but nothing for my eyes… your font is to smal

2 Likes

Hi - nice watch…a couple of comments. I just published a watch face with a similar problem - the hands are almost invisible against the background. Also highlights in Facer come from the 11 o’clock direction - yours seems to be from 1 o’clock, this is no problem of course if you are not using the shadow function. Another comment - the weather text is too small for most to be able to read and the weather icons are above the hands.

You should be proud of this one it looks good and I will be wearing it as is.

3 Likes

Nice work, looks quite good, maybe different coloured ones too :thinking:

1 Like

Great idea!

1 Like

Yes, I was noticing some of the same issues you mentioned today. I’ll definitely make another version with different colored hands. Thank you so much for your input! I’m still learning and will try to make them bigger. I also noticed that the day of the week indicator was going counter clock wise so I corrected the formula. Thanks again!

2 Likes

Yes, thank you. I’ll try to make it bigger.

2 Likes

And you will definitely reach the next level by bringing some depth and shades in your design :smile: smile: