Problem with dim mode - how to show icons in DIM mode

Hi all I wanted to understand one thing:
when I switch from active mode to dim mode, how do I show the neon blue icons as well as the writing? (example of the photo, in addition to the writing, I would like to see the icons and the second ring with the progress in fluorescent blue)? Thanks to all those who will answer me

1 Like

Duplicate icons (make copy of them).
Change color of copy to neon.

Then show the black one in active mode and the neon one in DIM mode.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Also nothing to do with seconds will show in DIM/AOD mode. That is part of the power saving stratergy.

2 Likes

ok i got it thanks everyone

3 Likes

Sorry about this but…
Screen Shot 2023-02-13 at 2.16.57 PM

I wouldn’t copy someone elses design. GRR will have it taken down.

1 Like

it’s not the same, I liked it and I wanted to do it… anyway, if you can’t, I’ll delete them…

1 Like

I removed it … I did as for famous brands, I took a cue from its dial and I created the various parts with photoshop

1 Like

I wasn’t telling you what to do, just letting you know what would most likely happen if you did. And if you published it and it got taken down, you’d lose access to the face. So if you had done any coding or whatever that you wanted to save, it’d be gone.

But its a good rule to not copy anything. If you copy a real-life face or use a company’s logo or name, the company could take it down. If you copy a partner face, the partners can have it taken down.

Sorry, just wanted to give you a heads up.

4 Likes

You don’t have to delete it.
You can always leave it for yourself without publishing it.

2 Likes

Things that not happen when partner copy a free designer face

2 Likes

What He Said. :joy:

The trick is to publish Faces that no one will want to Copy :::)))

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nailed it!

you-nailed-it-that-was-perfect

2 Likes

If youve got an example and publish dates, you should send Facer a DCMA

1 Like