Progress bar question

I’m trying to use the progress bar for something other than progress lol, anyone know how to make it go twice as fast?

This is the default speed.
(#DWFSS#/360)

The progress bar is always a numeric value between 0 (empty) and 1 (full).

For example, I am now trying to use the progress bar as an indicator of sunrise and sunset.

What exactly do you need?

That’s cool! I’m just trying to use the bar version for an effect.

Like this?

1 Like

I’m not really sure. I can’t see the different code for each bar you have.

All I need to do is make this (#DWFSS#/360) go faster. But i’ve tried a handful of different things to no avail. Also, I need it to work with the bar version of the progress bar if that makes any difference.

Appreciate the help!

(#DWFSS#/360)
is normal speed

((#DWFSS#/360)*.5)
is half speed
(using a number greater than 1 will result in the progress going outside the boundaries of the progress bar (I think the numbers control just the white/gray area and not the boundary extents of the bar))

(EDIT: As petr said, it’s values between 0 and 1, so that makes sense why it goes past… if you’re pressed for time or just don’t care, you can keep the larger number and just hide/mask the part that goes outside the boundary.)

((#DWFSS#/360)/4)
is even slower

Basically you can play with multiplying or dividing to alter the speed.

EDIT:
Just so you know, you can add /inspect to the end of a watchfaces’ url to inspect it and see the code behind the watch if the designer enabled it. In the above example, just click on “Test Rator” and it’ll open the watch in a new window. If you see a little rocketship on the left side, you can click it or add /inspect to check it out.

IE: Facer - Thousands of FREE watch faces for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more

Standard speed: (#DWFSS#/360)
Double speed: (((#DWFSS#*2)/360)%1)
Triple speed: (((#DWFSS#*3)/360)%1)

Modulo is used, so even at double speed the range is not 0-2 but (0-1, 0-1), Triple speed is not 0-3 but (0-1, 0-1, 0-1)

Thanks, I swear I looked for it and didn’t see it.

Thanks again, I implemented this and I got what I wanted once I turned it up to 80 lol. Really appreciate it thanks everyone!

1 Like