Progress bar width

The progress circle width display glitch is driving me a bit crazy :rofl: Keeps making my faces look totally different between Creator and the app. Does anyone have a workaround/ fix?

I didn’t notice any glitch on my watchfaces…

Can you upload a link to that watchface, maybe someone will find a solution?

2 Likes

It’s with all of them really - any time I upload a face with a circular progress bar, the bar looks correct in creator but looks super thin in the phone app (only after tapping it - it’s fine in the initial home screen preview)

Hmmm… looks normal on my phone.
No idea why they are thin on yours. Interesting.

1 Like

That’s the initial preview (which is fine on mine) - try tapping one of them to bring up the individual view?

Mine are all fine on my Galaxy Watch 4 Classic.

1 Like

Then my rage grows :rofl: I don’t think it’s only me! I swear it’s been mentioned here somewhere before

1 Like

Now, when you mentioned it: yes, they really are a bit thiner.

The difference is so small (on my phone) that I never noticed it before.

1 Like

Okay so I’m not completely crazy haha Mine is super noticeable (sometimes the width is about 5% of what it should be). I’ve started creating my own arcs, circles, and progress bars in photoshop to get around it.

2 Likes

@roycaruso Try using an Arc Shape layer .

2 Likes

I mentioned it in your earlier thread. Sorry can not send screenshot right now, my connection is bad now.

2 Likes

Same problem with arcs unfortunately - they are easy enough to recreate in PowerPoint at least :slight_smile:

1 Like

You creating arcs in PowerPoint and growing them in Creator , Old School ?

1 Like

Yes indeed :smiley: Only way they display correctly on my side at the moment haha

1 Like

I noticed it straight away, because I like to rely only on the built in components without need to draw unnecessary images. On watch and in preview it looks ok, but on the phone app you can see gaps from both sides and also revealed tickmarks, that should be masked beneath.

This is rather old example. I got annoyed and lost interest in polishing that face back then. Maybe will lift it up again later.

3 Likes

Very cool watch face! But yes the progress bar width can be fiddly (because I’m the same, generally preferring to use creator assets wherever possible)

1 Like

I notice on Creator the Outer Radius is smaller than the Inner Radius . I suspect there is a Legacy Bug there and a Coder could sort it out in 10 minutes . There are a good few things that Facer could fix like a realistic set of weather Icons that included one for Mist . Don’t start me . So the newbies only get to play with the Broken things in the Toy Box . In some ways that promotes ones Desire to make something Better . Or just Bash out loads of Garbage on a Daily Basis . Sorry Pet Beef .

1 Like