Progress Dial Issue

Hey All, I am working on two progress dials. Battery Life and Phone Life. I am laying the progress bar over my LED bars. The LED’s are part of my main background. My issue is the progress bars cover all LED’s at 100% life. The LED’S should all be illuminated at 100% power level. I would like the progress bar to cover the LED’s as power level declines. Is there a tweek to my formulas to achieve this.

Open for inspection.

1 Like

I just posted these else where . So that would be one answer if you can make the mask to run them behind . Get back . if you want more . I will look at your WIP and see if something can be done with what you have already . Nice Ide . Many don’t bother with Phone Battery Power as it is Very Laggy if it works at all .

Thanks for the images. I was hoping there was a way to reverse the Creator Progress Element to cover as opposed to uncover. That would be to easy.
I modified the dial images and set them. Watch rotation counter clockwise 100% to 0% power. Phone rotation clockwise 100% to 0% power. Now I tried a few formula attempts based on the creator progress tag but can’t figure out. Is there a formula for dial type power progress? I have search but no luck in the community.

2 Likes

OK, It just came to me…I can use the same formula as a needle formula.
(-5+(#BLN#*2.4))

2 Likes

Yeah if is often getting a Minus up front gets it going the other way.

1 Like

Your correct. Obviously had to tweek the formulas for each. I don’t know why I didn’t remember. Dial or Needle, it all work the same. Rotation. Now just have to finish it. Thx.

1 Like

It took me ages to get some of this in my head. Once you start remembering a bit it gets easier. Just try not remember it all. There are a few Basics. Remember Duplication Before Publication.

2 Likes