Progress round/bar

Is it possible to have a Heart Rate set to a “Progress” round/bar like what you can do with "step counter, clock seconds and battery levels?

1 Like

of course it is. depends on range that you want to be displaying

1 Like

What do you mean by range? Can you send a code for an average rate?

1 Like

for example if you want to have progress bar showing range from 0 to 200 bpm, then the fill formula should look like (#ZHR#/200)

2 Likes

Will this work on a round one instead of a bar?

1 Like

It is a fill ratio, it works same on round like on bar

1 Like

I’m putting in a round progress and putting the code in the “Fill Ratio” and it’s not working. In the “Preset” menu for the progress what do I use?

1 Like

I dont know what preset are you talking about.
it is a formula in the fill ratio field and works well for me

1 Like

1 Like

It’s working on the bar but not the round one

1 Like

why do you insist on the preset? I used none (it changes to none automatically once you change the formula) and it works

1 Like

Ok, could it be because I’m a Premium user and not a Pro user? If not, then I guess I’ll have to do something else.

1 Like

No, it has nothing to do with being pro or premium.
I added the progress bar to one of my older example drafts. It is inspectable, check the top most progress bar element in the left list, how it is done and whether it works in preview

4 Likes

Thank you, It’s working now, and all I did was just copy paste your settings that you have. Don’t get what I was doing wrong. Weird! :thinking:

2 Likes

When making formulas, you have to use brackets to make them work in some instances.
E.g. #ZHR#/200 should be entered as (#ZHR#/200)

1 Like