Progress widget to display phone battery life

Hello,
I’m not sure if this is possible, I don’t know why it wouldn’t be, but I’m designing a watch face and i wanted to have two circular progress widjets around what would be the bezel of the watch. I want them to display both the watches battery life which is already an option, and phone battery respectively. I already tried setting the fill ratio to #PBP# (phone battery percentage) but that didn’t work. I’m still pretty green when it comes to the equations and more complicated things like that. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Yes you can do that. On the phone battery you have to use #PBN# ( Phone Battery Number ) as compared to the #PBP# ( Phone Battery Percentage ) used for the digital with the % symbol at the end.

I tried #PBN# and #PBN#% on fill ratio, but when I send it to my watch it just shows as all full like as if my phone was fully charged but it’s not.

#PBP# provides a numeric range of 1-100% With a percent sign at the end. You need to use #PBN#/100. The progress bar uses a range of 0-1.

1 Like

Here’s what I use:
(clamp(#PBN#, 0, 100)/100)

1 Like

To all those who chimed in to help me thank you so much! @papaberean your equation or tag worked for me. I’ll definitely share the face I was working on!

side note: is there a guide to learn how to do all this more complicated stuff like making tags and how to make them work properly or is it just trial and error?

1 Like

You are welcome, also I posted a quick ref for ppl to use.
check out this post:

1 Like

Thanks Papberean, (clamp(#PBN#, 0, 100)/100) works precisely as it should :+1:

@ icrltd4 you’re welcome

1 Like