Purchased faces disappear from the watchbox

You have a serious problem with your app. The purchased faces constantly disappear from the watchbox and it is a pain to have to search for them among the thousands of options there are. You fail at the most basic level. From what I see this problem is not new, there have been complaints about this for years

1 Like

Hi @paulsiliceo Did you follow any of the topic to see if they came up with an answer . Sadly we can not sort this sort of thing here as this is a Public Forum . However someone might Have an answer for you . At he end of the Day it will be best if you contact Little Labs by Email and wait till they get back . In the meantime It may be resolved . I raised a Ticket with The help desk about my Facer Plus being intermittent . It seems like they might have fixed it . I have a few purchases . Only very occasionally have they not been there but arrive on my phone quite soon . I reboot my Phone and watch a lot as it gets in a mess doing development stuff. The fact that you have purchased those faces is stored on the Server . So nothing is ever lost . Just not showing on your Phone . Do you Clear the Phones Cache Memory every time you shut down ?
So did you purchase the faces individually or did you buy a Premium subscription . I see from your Profile that you have 2 Premium Faces . They should not be so difficult to find . Why do you keep uninstalling them ?

1 Like

Couldn’t you just add them to your favorites? That way if you lose them, you can re-add them?

2 Likes

I find when the Purchased List goes missing so does the Favourites , My Designs well the whole lot actually .

1 Like

The Favorites from the website go missing?

1 Like

No sorry, my Favourites on my WatchBox Page . As I said they soon reappear .