Question about watch Face Storage

I got a new Galaxy Watch 4 and (I still use my older watch at times, I switch them out) I changed all the settings in the app to a new Watch and it’s all working well except I noticed I only get 4 face storage spots, unlike my old Galaxy 3 watch. I have purchased the thingie that is supposed to give you more storage. Unsure what it actually did maybe it did work on my Watch 3 but it doe not seem to work on my Watch 4. Unsure what to do. Not a huge deal but a bit of a pain since I switch faces at the drop of a hat (Often)…

• W

You still have all the faces; it’s just accessed a little different on WearOS. Tap three times like normal go all the way to the right until you see the hashed circle with the plus sign in the center. Tap that and a Facer list will show up. Find Recently used and tap that. It will bring up all the faces stored in the Facer app.

1 Like

ok makes sense. Just seems slower to load that way but not a big deal. Thanks buddy!

• W
1 Like

I liked the older way where you went to the plus sign, clicked it and went directly to the rest of the faces. I don’t know why Facer had to add the extra screen into the system.

1 Like

yeah same buddy. But oh well. Just glad you explained it!

• W
1 Like