Realistic Oscillating Rotor

Hi guys, I’ve seen multiple articles on Face about the Gyro “Tag” but I am very bad at these extremely long conditionals and statements. I was wondering if someone already has made a realistic rotating oscillating rotor that moves with your wrist; just like in real life automatic watches. Thanks to everyone.

1 Like

Is this even possible? Can someone please give me some information, if I find out how to do this I will be very happy.

I am sorry that no one has answered you. I have not used the gyro tags because my watch does not seem to work well with them. The first thing you might want to do is test them on your watch to make sure they work. You would do this be creating text objects and placing a single gyro tag in each one. Then load this into your watch and check how the vales change as you move the watch. On mine the values constantly change even though I am not moving the watch - so if that happens for you then it may not be worth spending too much time on it.

I must agree with you that the tags are very unstable. I have tried using them but the objects would not move at all. That’s why I am trying to get people on the forums to help with this problem. I will try to do as you said with the text fields seeing if the watch itself senses movement. Thank you for replying.

1 Like

I made a working mock-up using the Samsung Galaxy developer tools that looked like the Iron Man interface but it crashed if I used it for too long. Slick stuff but the gyro function will overload the watch if you have too many gyros going at once.

1 Like