Really Pleased How This Turned Out

Thoughts, ideas, and opinions please guys; they all help me learn and grow thanks :smiley:

3 Likes

Looks great. I love the red dots on the edge. If I had to criticize anything, I’d say the hands are too small for my taste. Getting that scale right is something I struggle with.

2 Likes

Gizmo !!! :clap: BRAVO !!! :clap:AWESOME !!! Excellent!!! :100:

Very elegant friend !!! :sunglasses:
I really like the heart of fire and how the red lights turn around !!!
I congratulate you friend!!! :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:
Cordially !

1 Like

Thanks Rich, that means a lot coming from you :smiley: I understand about the Hands: it was a struggle finding compatible ones from the collection I have.

1 Like

And thank you as well Cardozo Sir, I’m quite fond of spinning lights in my Faces :joy:

1 Like

Agreed, I’d make the hands solid and the batt/phone icons either solid or brighter as well. Just for readability, but looks good!

2 Likes

Thanks guys, but the whole thing doesn’t work at all on a Watch Face, too much damn red going on, I’m gonna have to revise or scrap this one…looked good on here though lol
Updated it now, gonna sync it to see how it looks…

1 Like

Looks great to me! Maybe increase the size of date font and the contrast between the battery and watch icons a bit, otherwise :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks Rator and Brad, I’ll do something with the Icons when I get on later, Opacity is already max I think, just the colour/size to change. Thank you all for the advice, I’m still on a huge learning curve here :nerd_face:

1 Like

Maybe just make a lighter duplicates below the icons and shift them one or two pixels vertically and sideways to make them more contrast contour.

1 Like

I agree with everyone else’s comments for tweaks. A little more contrast of colors from the red. Sometimes a simple white or light grey for icons can work wonders. I like the yellow spinning dots on the outside a lot and always a sucker for hex patterns. Well done!

2 Likes

Thanks petruuccios and Orion, I’ll take those comments on board :+1:

I just updated it with larger Date (@bradtc), and put a slightly larger, different colour Icon behind the existing ones (@Rator , @petruuccios , @Orion ), and the Hands were changed too (@richiebee )

2 Likes