Remove Watchface

Hello everyone. I designed a watch face in one day, but the robot deleted it. Even though it was my design and I answered the email, they still did not guide me and the watch face has not returned. The copyright law applies to everything, even photos. that we use, not just brands. In this case, we can’t even design a watch face because the photos, gifs and things we use are all taken from somewhere.

2 Likes

Facer is not very strict about copyrights.

Everything I see on your watchface is allowed, I just don’t know about “Brave”, is it some brand name.

Did you add something to the description that is not allowed?

Word of advice: always make a copy of your watchface before publishing, so you’ll have a copy if Facer for some reason delete the published one.

3 Likes

Thank you Masterboyhr . (Brave) was just a name.description was simple.i forgot to copy it :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Well, there had to be something that triggered the robot.

I guess many of us had watchface deleted, I know I had.

3 Likes

this was my second design removal. I try again

Just make a face with ANY cartoon character, you’ll be fine.

2 Likes

Thank you Kirium0212… this is also a good idea.but i want to gain more experience . i also like the modern character more

Oh no, Garfield gets deleted. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Doesn’t GUESS have a Brave Chronograph Men’s Watch?

2 Likes

I don’t know… The Facer robot says your design is similar to Fossil brand

2 Likes

I guess you could do some research at Fossil to see if you can find it?? If it really matters to you, that is.

3 Likes

In the past few days i looked at the official site of the Fossil Watch… but i did not see men’s and women’s digital watches like this.maybe they already had them

2 Likes

the closest from Fossil I could find was the everett model, but it is still waaaaay different

3 Likes

Thank you Petruuccios . You encouraged me :smiley: :boom:

1 Like

Brave… it is a state of being is it not? Seems the designer was using the word brave as that and not as a design logo. At least thats my take on looking at the watch face.

2 Likes

yeah @donaldandstephysmom Ladybird is a commonly used Word in the UK . Do not use it in your description, if you have ladybugs on your Face .:sob::rofl::joy::+1:

1 Like

Thank You for your opinion

1 Like