Request for a couple of watch faces

Hello everyone,

It was recommended that I go ahead and post this request so here it goes.

There are many faces on this site I like and am currently wearing one created for me by Russell but having a smart watch means I can switch faces, right?
Haha

Anyway, I’ve attempted to contact some “partners” only to be told, can’t do it, or won’t modify their existing which makes sense, but even if republished as say, a “minimal” version for guys like myself who do not need some features seems reasonanle but Alas, no dice.

Anyway, I was told to post some examples here to see if someone would be willing to “NOT duplicate” but make something somewhat similar so

Here goes a few examples

All of these have areas with HR, steps, and or distance which is based off of steps

So, basically, eliminate those and in place, put phone battery if it doesn’t have it
Larger weather area with hi and low, forecast. Maybe a stopwatch/timer capability.

Or if those can’t be done within reason, just add a cool design, pic of an eagle, etc

I realize something like this will be a big undertaking so obviously this would take a while, I get that and have no problem with it.

I’m patient if I know someone is willing to help and work with me.

I look forward to hopefully hearing from someone

Thank you for your time

1 Like

Seriously?

Why would you ask unpaid designers to plagerise paid designs for you?

Ask the original creator first if there are modifications, or faces more to yout liking.

Then ask here if there is anything similar that is spot on or can be modded (from a specific face),
Someone might be able to help you ou then.

Sorry, but

Did you read my posts from the other thread that you replied too

Or

This one, other then see the watch faces and assume

1 Like

It was not reccomended that you posted a new request to duplicate bunch of paid faces you waned for free but that you provide an example of a face you liked, in that thread
Folks would have looked for something similar and some might have cooked something up for you.
Rhis thread goes beyond the begging biscuit though,

Again, please reread the thread

I do NOT want duplicates of these watches!
I like these watches and would like something similar to these.

How much more clear can I say it?

1 Like