Request for a specific watch face

I was looking around on Facer and was hoping to find something but no one has made it yet. I’m looking for a a replica face of Bayonetta’s watch from the Bayonetta video games. It’s a complicated design and I myself just would not be able to make it. Here’s some concept art from the game to give an idea of what it would look like.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

Hi. Check out the face watch I made for your request. If you don’t like it or you want something else you can text me and we’ll see to change it as you wish.
@colt.lookado here is the direct link:

2 Likes

Welcome to the Community @colt.lookado and you too @blackdiamant99 (nice work designing that Face as well by the way).
Here’s my quick attempt at producing it, with 2 versions, one with added Roman Numerals for the the Time.

2 Likes

Oh man, thank you SO MUCH, @icrltd4 . This is exactly what I was looking for. For a quick attempt these look amazing. And the version with the Umbran numbers? chef’s kiss I’ll definitely be giving you a follow.

2 Likes

Thank you very much. I have my GW4 for 3 weeks now. And I started creating faces 2 days ago. I have a lot to learn. How come yours are so clear and bright? Mine are a little bit dark. What s the trick if you are willing to let me know. At least @colt.lookado you could have said something of my attempt. I made it especially for you. Not a thank you, clearly the one made by @icrltd4 are awesome. But at least you could have said anything. Anyway. I tried. :blush:

2 Likes

@blackdiamant99 . Do not be disheartened for not getting the Kudos you Deserved. Keep coming back and do not take it as a criticism . I have noticed that a lot of previews at the moment are very greyed out. I presume it looked OK on creator.
I have just sent your Design to my watch and it is virtually Unviewable . I always use Brightness 3 on my Samsung Active.
We need to get @Facer_Official involved .

Hi. Thanks for replying. What does kudos mean? I’m not familiar with the term. You’re right. They do look good on creator. Not dark as they get when I publish them. And on my watch I also use 3 for brightness, keeps my battery a little longer too. But it looks ok there. I asked @icrltd4 how he did it, because his design is bright as day. And mines are bright as late twilight… :joy: Also, how can Facer_Official help us with this minor impediment? Have a wonderful day. :wink:

1 Like

Some times when you Type @Facer_Official it invokes a response. I think they are getting fed up of me doing it. But as I said I think others have the same problem.
Kudos means Praise.
I am wondering if you dropped your image into The Background Image Layer in Creator. I was going to ask you to do a test using your own generated Image Layer then publish it again. . I think some others are having background image problems at the moment.
I will do some tests as well.

I don’t think that by tagging them a lot they get fed up. Anyway, they need to help us improve this website. Is for everyones best interest. To be honest I tryed my luck, I wasn’t expecting praise, but a simple response or a feedback, be it good or bad, would have been nice. I try to evolve all the time and I’m open to all kind of sugestions, especially the criticism which helps me grow. What do you mean by my own generated image layer? Sorry for asking baby qustions, but I still have a lot to learn. So please be patient. I’ve read a few posts with background problems, but not about this one. On my watch they look really great. Not dark as they seem posted.

1 Like

Thanks for the praise @colt.lookado AND @blackdiamant99, your Face looked pretty good as well, I DO believe that colt.lookado should have given you some credit there sorry.
As for mine being “so clear and bright” as you put it, I think that’s probably just down to the quality of the original images we used, but I do usually try to create/edit all my images using a 720X720 Canvas Size, and I add them to Faces as Images, not as Background Images. Keep up your good work, for only starting creating 2/3 days ago you’re doing great, well done :clap:
Here’s a couple of examples of how I always try to use 720X720 -

2 Likes

my own generated image layer” is probably referring to adding an Image rather than a Background Image, as I said I do above…just guessing though :grin:

1 Like

You are not asking Baby Questions . Any Question only reminds us where we all started .
Thanks for Following Me it Means a Lot.
You have @icrltd4 our Friend Gizmo on board with this one . So it should become a strong Topic as he is our Greatest Contributor.
I published two Identical faces with Background and Image for the face . I see no difference in the previews . I did change the Opacity of the Background from 74% to 100% but I am assuming you spotted that .
So two screen grabs to try Illustrate the difference . You get the new Image Layer from the Add Element drop down top left .

Just to add . If you did not want to make your Published work Inspectable you could always post an inspectable link to a Draft watch here for us to look at. I see a few people have published faces with their Backgrounds at 74% with predictable results.

1 Like

Thanks for the praise Rusty, but I’m definitely not Facers greatest contributor, and I’m currently on a break lol Gif 02

1 Like

You do spend a lot of your time on here encouraging others and posting great resources and Gifs. You are on the top of my List.

2 Likes

1 Like

Thank you as well. You seem really cool and willing to help. I appreciate a great lot peoples like you. They make me realize that life is really awesome all the time because of the people I have in it. Here’s how my face looks on my watch. That’s what background does. But without it, I can’t organize the date, time, battery percent and steps how I see fit. And I don’t mind at all to see it a little bit greyer than usual. For me it works. I’ll try to make some with images too, now that I’ve discovered this too. Thanks so much for replying. It was a pleasure. Have a nice evening (I don’t know from where you are, but in my country is already 5 minutes to 9 p.m.). :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

You are 2 hours ahead of me here in the UK, and that Face looks quite nice on your Watch, well done :clap: Just a suggestion, but maybe choose a slightly darker background colour, or turn the background Opacity down a little, that might make the rest of the design stand out a little better :wink: Oh, and it’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance on here thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Oh my God. That was it. No, unfortunately, I hadn’t spotted the background opacity, it was set from the star to 47%. I need to update all the other faces I made. Thank you so much, I was a bit disappointed I needed to publish them like this. Thank you again, you’re a life saver… :grinning: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :wink: :hugs:

2 Likes

You’re most welcome, and don’t forget that you can quickly and easily edit any Published Faces :blush: :wink:

1 Like

That I’ve discovered after my first published face. I’m a really quick learner and eager to learn more every time, so I do lots of reading prior engaging various projects and when I just want to learn, I dive right in. This time with face creator, I dived. And it worked well. :slight_smile:

1 Like