Request for Oppo Watch (Square Style)

Hi everyone and every designer…
Please make some designs for square watches like Oppo Watch…
Many watch faces are for rounded smart watches…

Welcome to the Facer Community Sait Guldal, there are already lots of Faces here for Square Watches like your Oppo, and even I have made some if you want to check out my profile. Just recently I made this DJ inspired one (go to Dim Mode and back again to see full animation) -

1 Like

Look at these corners, really bad…

Like I said, check out my profile, I have made a few Faces specifically for Square Watches like your Oppo
My Profile Is Here

Many watch faces are for round watches, because many watches are round. :). I’ve done a square specific one (and a variation) and they do seem to be quite popular. More to come. But that said, I don’t have a square watch which not only means I can’t test it in the real world, it also has little use to me. Square faces don’t work on round watches. Round faces DO work on square watches. I understand your desire for square specific faces, and there are definitely some out there. In fact, if you search Facer for “Oppo”, you get a whole bunch of them.

1 Like

Almost every face I make (especially in the last 12 months) is made to work and look good on square or round watches. Mr. Antisocial Guy on Facer I just wish there was a watch company that sells a WearOS or Tizen powered square watch in America. I would love to have an Oppo, but they aren’t for sale in America! :rage:

1 Like