Retro/Future Vibes - A bit nervous about showing this, but you don't know unless you try

This face just sort of happened. It became a retro/future hybrid. For some reason it reminds me of the Battlestar Galactica reboot TV series. There were future spaceships (obviously), but they also had some old school tech - but it worked. Anyway, I hope you like it. The watches people make here are amazing.

6 Likes

Looks pretty neat to me!

2 Likes

Looks pretty cool but I don’t like the Font and your animations won’t work on the Dim Display.

1 Like

Sorry you’re not a fan of the font. It’s the font from my 1982 clock radio.
As far as I know, I don’t think any animations work on the dim display as it only refreshes once every minute or so, and DIM mode is designed to go easy on your battery. If you know of a way to get them to work, please let me know. That would be great. Thank you for the feedback

1 Like

You are correct, no animations work on AOD, so what I normally do is to add a static png or jpg image to it, which I usually take from 1 Frame of any animation that I used on the normal display, or if the animation is just a single image rotating then I simply duplicate it for AOD and remove the rotation TAG. Hope that helps :thinking:
By the way, I am well known for being a lover of animations :joy:

2 Likes

You don’t say! I would have never guessed that. :laughing::joy::rofl:

3 Likes