Hi Everyone, Hope your all keeping safe in these strange times…
First, Tons of praise:
This platform is so much better / easier to work with than others I’ve experienced in the recent past - mostly Samsung. Thanks to the developers that created this for us watch creators. As for Tizen creator…
Syncing is so easy to test a watch - seriously, the process I used to go through on GWD! Reboot, check the USB…, Permissions… jumping from a 3 monitor rig to a mobile tethered to the ‘box’ with a short USB cable… Thank you!
Tons of questions thou. Bumps, no doubt, please forgive me and re-direct if needed.
- Can you group layers - including elements with complications?
- Can you Colour code layers for ease of reference
- How do ‘themes’ work - I would like to *compile colour options to one ‘purchase’, but the UI escapes me, sorry.
- Is there any chance you can ‘headline’ the tags function, so I know which functional element (section) I looking at. HOURS… WEATHER… cheers.
(Please forgive me if I’m treading on any toes here)
- Submissions seem to have a dreadfully short half-life. Downloads are so small, and brief! - and on mobile, they’re mostly invisible!
(Yes, I’m aware that the propensity to download is based on differentiation, relevance, quality etc).
Don’t get me wrong, if the market thinks my work is rubbish, then so be it, all good… but I think I’m missing something.
- The first (rubbish IMHO) design I made available on the Samsung GWS got 150 downloads in 24 hours - 1500 in 2 week. My next managed 950 in 48 hours! That was 5 weeks ago.
To date - in 4 days - on FACER, I’ve published about 12 faces with a dreadful 93 downloads in 5 days!
I realise there’s a difference in being ‘featured’ and not (I’ve read notes kindly provided). I’m talking about the structure of how new watch designs (and designers) are made visible on mobile.
Tags: If the above is immutable - given understandable interests - how important are ‘tags’ to attempt to provide Facer users access to new and more interesting designs?
Surely the above 3 points should change. If not, ‘face’ buyers will - as I did - bore of facer with the 'same old, from the ‘same old’.
Thanks again for creating such a brilliant platform for designers - new and veteran - to share their ideas. I love it.
Go back to the vision, step away from the shrinking money pot.