Rising Sun, Rising Moon loop

Hello. I have a single image with a Sun and blue sky at the top and a Moon and night sky at the bottom with a soft fade between. I want it to slowly (24 hrs) loop so that at noon the sun is at the top and at midnight the moon is at the top. The direction of movement would be up.
I tried with a 24hr rotation but at 6pm and 6am I’d end up with one side of the sky light and one side dark.
Any help for this?

1 Like

either rotate the image in an image editor, or add/subtract 90 degrees in the rotation field: (#DWFHS# + 90) or (#DWFHS# - 90)

2 Likes

I appreciate the response but I think it misses my question. I want my image to move up and loop. Imagine if you wanted to show a rocket blasting off over and over. The tip at the top and engine at the bottom. It would go up and as the tip disappeared from the top of the watch face it would appear at the bottom to start all over again. I want that trip of the tip of the rocket from top of the image to top of the image to take 24hrs.
I hope that explains it better.

1 Like

Ah, I was thrown off by the “rotation” part…

Assuming the image element is 320x320, you should make two of them with the same image.
In the first image’s y-pos you put (160-(#DWFHS#/360*320))
In the second image’s y-pos you put (320+160-(#DWFHS#/360*320))

If this still isn’t what you are looking for, then post a link to whatever you have already so I can see what you are working on.

2 Likes

Now that’s sounding like it might work! As soon as I get home from dinner I will be trying! Thanks!