Rotating battery colour change

Can someone please help me i am trying to make my rotating battery drain to change color as it degrades but i just cant get it to work. I can get it to change the colours but only when it is a full circle and i do not want it to be a full circle. This is the codes that im using. For the green $#PBN#>40?100:0$ . For the yellow $#BLN#>=20&&#BLN#<=40?100:0$ . And for the red $#BLN#<20?100:0$ . Please find attached image to see what i mean. Ferdie Labuschagne - Digital light Orange final - watch face for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer

What you will have to do is have three separate progress for the watch battery and three for the phone battery. Use the opacity expressions you have listed and use one with a red progress one with a yellow progress and one with a green progress for each the phone and the watch. Make sure you change the watch’s “BLN” to “PBN” for the phone in the expressions. (HELPFUL HINT: you will have to turn the BG Opacity setting down by adjusting your expressions. $#BLN#<20?50:0$ That way you have an expression in the Opacity box and another one in the BG Opacity box. )

PS: I don’t know if you know it or not but in your comment above, you had the green expression with the phone battery tag and the other two with the watch battery tag. (That might be your issue because I copied and pasted your expressions in my above test watch and they stayed a shade of green all the way down.)

3 Likes