Round shadow effect

Hi,

Like most of the designs I’ve made using a shadow effect to make it look like 3D or a depth effect.

An easy way to create a shadow effect is to use Photoshop or Corel Draw and covert it to png format. However, I want to share some shadow effect in png format for this community, maybe it can be useful.

Shading 2

thank you

4 Likes

Great . A lot of people Including myself would struggle to make those . Send the last one again white and people can tint it to make all kinds of stuff.

2 Likes

Hi @russellcresser
This is the last one in white. The size isn’t exactly the same but the size adjustment still can be done in creator

3 Likes

Here’s one I use in front of a plain background in addition to the shadows you suppled. I use opacity 15-25%.

This is the effect you get:

3 Likes

Hi @tom.vannes thanks for adding it here. Looks great :+1:

2 Likes

And to add, I like this one as well to give some depth (its a bit big, you might want to resize it):

This is the effect you get (face rim as well as small dials):

5 Likes

Tom @tom.vannes is there any way you could post the white face shadow in white with a transparent background . I was looking for one the other day . Sadly to get on here it will have to be 640x640.

1 Like

here you go…

4 Likes

Fantastic Tom . Thanks so very much . The resources are one of the best things about this community .

2 Likes

Awesome. These are really nice and will be a great addition. Thanks so much

3 Likes