Just toying around with this one, any suggestions welcome.
I’d suggest large Font Digital Time split up either side so as not to cover the image, maybe Ryan actually smoking, with an occasional eye blink, but the cuddly toy thingy simply has to have those large eyeholes filled with eyeballs that blink.
I have random plush images, so it’s not just the one big eyed plush. the eye blinking and smoke, sounds interesting.
Good luck buddy…maybe have Ryan rocking the plushie ![]()
sounds like an awesome idea, but I don’t even know how to begin doing that.
I’ve been adding random plushies daily.
Pssst…I have asked a professional for help, but shhhh…keep it to yourself ![]()
@Gecks70 . We all will be happy to help you get some animation on your faces . One of the main Tools is being able to make layers of the images you have . In that case seperate Ryans Arms so you can hide a the bit of the Plusshie when it is going to rock the other way . The r are two fundamenta l ways to move somthing . Simple pendulum motion or orbiting . In the case of the pendulum you need to prepare an image that is like a habnd with a pivot below or above the image . Well may be slap dab in the middle . There was a thing for moving the Pivot on images . Not sure if it works any more . The orbiting is another thing . You will see some faces of the Senior partners have Autmun Leaves tumbling about . Looking almoust Random . That is dome by setting two orbits against each other and messing wilt the radius and offset . They are generating Lissajous figures . It is nealy impossiblr eto give a Tuutorial off the cuff . We have a Reasonable Sequence Layer as well but it is a little restrictive with 25 Frames max . But you can string them togeteher . So lets go . Make a start with one of those methods and build the resources as an examlpe . BTW I love the ECO AOD .
@Gecks70 . Here is a test with some of the things I was talking about . Excuse me Pillaging your WIP . We can talk about putting a timer on the Opacity of different Plushies with different moves . The rolling eyes is a nice Idea . When you have seen this we can chat . For the Orbiting Formulas play with the bits that are different . The rotating is a Flash Fade formula I use . You will soon see what the numbersd do when you Play .
.
Hahaha, that’s awesome!
Hmm, I dunno, I think I prefer the static version.
but here’s my attempt at a bit of motion.
Yeah . Sometimes it is a bit of a distraction . Nice Wake Rand but I think DWE is NOP these days . I think the face is good fun and hope it does well in publication . The Swing woks fine and the Wake Rand is ignored I think and just swapped by the minute . But it all works . That is what is required .
.
Latest update with my Gosling face, not sure if I like a brick wall background, or a headboard drop.
Brick wall is cool . Double the scale of them . It will look like he is leaning on them . Make the Numerals a little Transparent , then it might look like they are painted on the wall .




